[XviD-devel] little image error?

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Wed Mar 17 20:48:41 CET 2004

Christoph Nägeli (chn at kbw.ch) wrote:
> > Which version of XviD?
> I'm using my own tla/arch branch based on Edouard's PPC Branch so I'm
> not sure when it was last updated with cvs sources.

My  mainline branch  is  nearly  always synced  with  CVS (except  minor
changes i know they don't hurt)

The PPC branch is also  synchronised. So i confirm ChristophN is working
with 'nearly'  vanilla CVS (minus  the implied changes by  PPC functions
which  are probably not  the cause  of the  artifacts because  they only
impact xvid.c, and altivec detection)

Out of topic:
Btw,  i'm waiting  1.0 in  order to  merge back  all the  ppc  branch to
CVS. PPC testers can give a try  at the PPC snapshot on my site and give
feedback to christoph.n to help him spot hidden bugs.

--
Edouard Gomez