[XviD-devel] 1.0 bug

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Tue Mar 30 18:29:29 CEST 2004

Hi,

is this problem with time codes and N_VOPs happening with our skip frame
feature? Because there are also N_VOPs created in b-frame packed mode and
these intentionally have wrong time codes as they simply duplicate the
time code of the previous p-frame afaik (thanks to DXN...)

I'm sure you know this but that would be my only concern of what side
effect a N_VOP fix potentially could have: DivX incompatible packed B_VOPs,
but maybe I should rather have a look at the code first...

bye,
Michael