[XviD-devel] Any bug left for 1.0.0 ? Then report.

Radek Czyz syskin at ihug.com.au
Thu May 6 13:07:09 CEST 2004

I wrote:
> I am not really sure what is exactly wrong out there... but I'll take a
> look soon, promise ;)

Okay, a promise was a promise. As far as I can tell, two tooltips were
associated with wrong GUI elements. I fixed that and it seems to work.

It has been commited.

There might be last one buglet... reduced resolution. I know it is not
important but if it exists, maybe it should work, at least in 1.0? Can
someone maybe tell what is broken - encoder or decoder? I'll probably
take a look today, but this time I'm not making any promises.

Radek