[XviD-devel] 2nd-pass ratecontrol (connects to VBV)

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Mon May 10 11:44:12 CEST 2004

Quoting Christoph Lampert <chl at math.uni-bonn.de>:
> who wrote the 2nd pass ratecontrol stuff (the part keeping track of
> overflow and correcting quantizers)? I'd like to modify some stuff for VBV
> compliancy and it might be easier when in direct contact with the
> original author (I hope it wasn't me, at least I don't remember &-> )

For the plugin code, you can ask either pete or me (he ported it to core
and then i did some deep changes).

NB: i noticed you commited to dev-api-4 branch. Please use CVS head to add
    new features, dev-api-4 has been declared "dead branch" since i merged
    it back to HEAD at 1.0.0 rc3 point. Refer to the email i sent you last
    month about branches and commit policy.

--
Edouard Gomez