[XviD-devel] ICM playback

Radek Czyz syskin at ihug.com.au
Wed May 26 08:23:11 CEST 2004

Hi )

I wrote:

> Now, a new problem: mplay32 tries to playback the clip as fast as it
> can, rather than at correct speed. As long as this happens, it's as
> useless as before ;)

Okay, that was only true with some old source (XviD0012). Works well
with new encodes.

Wheee fixed \o/

Commited the following fixes to HEAD and 1.0:
  - (VfW) this MCI decoding thingy (return UNSUPPORTED error for
unsupported commands)
  - (VfW) calculator: support more audio and subtitle extensions when
opening files
  - (core) trellis: sum did not include last node, so any
single-coefficient blocks were dropped

Commited to 1.0 only:
  - stupid ME/bframes/direct mode search bug. small but ugly.

I did not commit the above to HEAD because I'm in the middle of
redesigning bframe's ME for *much* more speed.

Radek