[XviD-devel] input format

Tom Jacobs T.R.Jacobs at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Nov 3 16:53:42 CET 2004

hi

ive got a little problem with testing my threaded encoder. i think it is
probable down to the raw images that i am paasing in. im not really sure
how to process *.yuv *.ppm and *.qcif files. i have a variety of these both
in single file or one per frame. what parameters do i use to set these as an
input? can i have the seperate files as an input or do i need to combine
them in someway. ive had various sucess doing this with the 'convert' tool.
 when i have tried to play my outputed m4v files in mplayer the colour is
wrong and the picture is not right either. you can tell the image but its
got a constant 'not rightness' to it, this is the same for both my encoder
and the xvidcore

any help would be greatful

thanks

Tom