[XviD-devel] input format

Tom Jacobs T.R.Jacobs at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Nov 4 14:33:47 CET 2004

thx gruel

i think i have got the cif files sorted now and worked out how i can play
them on mplayer with the -rawvideo switch to check they are correct

one other thing....

i think this has changed in the newer version but when i do a 2pass encode,
should i set -mv to 1 with all the normal parameters and then run it with
the same parameters but with -mv set to 2? can i set -m to 0 in the first
pass? is a hint file simple created in the currect folder and read back in
on the 2nd pass?

just one more quick question       is there anyway of telling from my code
what version it is? i know it isnt the newest but it was given to be
already vectorised to i had to use it

thanks

Tom