[XviD-devel] would anybody help me ?

Jinting Hou jthou at jdl.ac.cn
Tue Nov 23 07:33:52 CET 2004

hi, every body.

I meet a very serious problem. I need to make a decoder filter like xvid dshow , use it to play my media file in MS MediaPlayer. So, I had to write a video decoder filter like xvid dshow , write a demux filter like mpeg2 parser, and use the sample alyncs file filter as a file source filter.

and now, this system can work well in the Graph Edit, but they can not render in automaticly.

how could I resolve this problem? Is it that I have not register the filters correctly or I need write some function like callback functions?

thank you

zikin Hou