[XviD-devel] Recent ME changes

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Sun Oct 10 19:16:17 CEST 2004

I was syncing my tree with public CVS and i was trying to
figure out what changes were done in the diamond search.

It appears that the 1.0 branch has a different fix than the
head branch, basically, the head one does an early exit when
iDirection is 0 (and uses a for loop, but that's only detail)
while the 1.0 branch uses a do {} while loop, and doesn't have
any early exit code so lot of stuff is still happeing before
exiting.

Christoph/sysKin, please see if two codes are equivalent.

PS: i also remind to christoph who doesn't commit that often
lately that fixes go to the 1.0 branch, and should not go to
head only.

--
Edouard Gomez