[XviD-devel] XviD Java Decoder

Stuart Scott stuart at vuetec.com
Mon Oct 11 10:45:23 CEST 2004

Not very well I'm afraid. It's ugly. It's messy. It's slow, but it works
(mostly :-)).

I've stuffed everything into the one package which i probably shouldn't
have done. I should have proabably separated it like in the xvid code. I
had to do it reasonably quickly for work so more time could have been
spent.

I'm kinda translating xvid_decraw atm so you've got something you know to
test it with.

I've never worked on any open source projects so when I'm done I'll then
tar.bz2 it and attach it to an email?

Stu...