[XviD-devel] bounced

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Sat Oct 16 13:06:43 CEST 2004

Hi,

if one of your messages get bounced, it may be wise to resent your e-mail
with a different subject and not waiting for me to approve it.

That's because around 100-200 messages are bounced every day due to being
spam or virus mails (also often sent with fake sender addresses). I
simply don't have the time to manually check each of these mails and
usually discard all bounced mails every three or four days...

bye,
Michael