[XviD-devel] find a problem

??? dengxiongshu at yulong.com
Fri Oct 22 06:42:46 CEST 2004

dear all:
     when I compress bridge-far.cif(like a still image,little move)with xvid in bitrate 393216 and h263 quant,I find picture will appear some pink line and some pink region in all picture,and some bit pink pont beside mountain edge.That is what is called block effect? when bitrate is upgrade  to 900K bits ,picture quality is good a little, and  whith mpeg quant,picture is good  a little but this think also exist,
some one can make some measure  to make picture quality better?

xiongshu,deng