[XviD-devel] testing process

Tom Jacobs T.R.Jacobs at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Oct 25 14:20:58 CEST 2004

hi

i have nearly finished by threading of xvid and am looking more closely at
testing my code. i have numerous test sequences in qcif format. what is the
best way to test my work? i think i would like to know the psnr of my
modified code against the original image and an unmodified xvid so i can
see how my modifications affect the over all performance of the codec. i
can get the compressed mp4 back into qcif if that helps but i don't know
what programme would be best to use to obtains some results

thanks

Tom