[XviD-devel] XviD options nearly all documented in mencoder... need you help!

Guillaume POIRIER guigui-nospam at laposte.net
Mon Sep 6 21:33:34 CEST 2004

Hi there,
As you probably know already, I'm taking care of XviD options in English
and French's mplayer manpage.
Pretty much all options are documented now (the latest patch is on its
way to the CVS), except 3 options regarding Aspect Ratio: par, par_width
and par_height.
par_width and par_height need an integer parameter, and par a string,
but I don't know what they mean.

If any of you guys can help me here, I'd really appreciate it.

Regards,
Guillaume
--
Enfer chrétien, du feu. Enfer païen, du feu. Enfer mahométan, du feu.
Enfer hindou, des flammes. À en croire les religions, Dieu est né