[XviD-devel] Fwd: Xvid install

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Thu Sep 16 14:04:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

I received this question by private mail. Anyone has an idea? Christoph,
iirc you once ported XviD to Solaris (a long time ago), right?

Michael

----- Forwarded message from "Coville, Vincent" <vincent_coville at mentorg.com>
-----
    Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:24:47 -0400
    From: "Coville, Vincent" <vincent_coville at mentorg.com>
 Subject: Xvid install
      To: isibaar at xvid.org

Hi

  I am trying to insall xvid soft. After a succesful "configure" when I
do
  a make I get the following error:

make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 81: Badly formed macro
assignment

Makefile 81 :

$(OBJECTS): platform.inc

I am working on a Solaris 5.8 platform.

Do you have any clue what is wrong here ?

Regards
Vincent
Vincent Coville              Mentor Emulation Division
Technical Marketing Engineer     1001 Ridder Park Drive
                                     San Jose CA 95131
Tel: 408 487 7233                 <http://www.mentor.com/>
http://www.mentor.com
Fax: 408 487 7111           vincent_coville at mentor.com