[XviD-devel] Changes to get_pmv2

Tom Jacobs T.R.Jacobs at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 18:28:32 CEST 2004

thank you guel. i will try this.

 if understand right, to give it a wrong prediction for the left macroblock
i can, in get_pmv2, return zeroMV when it looks for the left block. this
would make the prediction ignore the block, cos it hasnt got a vector.
doing this will not stop the calculated prediction from being stored in the
bitstream and from being used when the next row is being calculated.

or have i confused myself?

or would you need to call get_pmv2 again block my block (in serial) after
the searches have been (in parallel)

Tom