[XviD-devel] [Fwd: Data partitioning for encoder]

Skal skal at planet-d.net
Wed Apr 20 22:52:44 CEST 2005

	Salut Sigdrak,

On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 23:13, sigdrak wrote:
> Seeing the general activity on this list, I took the liberty to forward
> the moderated mail, minus the offending patch (mail too big), for fear
> it may end up with the actual spam in /dev/null

	Your patch looks interesting (didn't have a look yet, but still...)
	Thanks for the input.

	Anyway, this step toward data partitioning raises few questions:
	a) we'll have to add DP support in decoder too, sure. Or people
	won't understand a file created with XviD... can't be played with
	XviD.
	b) What about reversible VLCs?

	bye!
Skal