[XviD-devel] ARGB colorspace and value of A

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Thu Apr 21 00:05:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

well, I haven't tested it myself, but I would try changing lines 390 and
395 and assign a value of '1' instead of '0' to x_ptr[]. Oh, and don't
forget to make sure that actually the c-code gets used when you test it
because by default the mmx version of the colorspace code will be used ;-)

bye,
Michael