[XviD-devel] some help?

Dark Sylinc dark_sylinc at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Apr 24 01:29:33 CEST 2005

Hi,
You need the Processor Pack 5 (& the SP5 too, both for
VC 6.0)grab it at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/tools/ppack/download.aspx

If you have VC 6 Standard edition (or you don't want
to download the SP5) you will have to unpack the PP5,
and copy the ccxx.dll archives to the VC's bin/
directory (make a backup first) but remember that this
only will make it compile, you shouldn't really do
this.

I hope this can help you
Dark_Sylinc