[XviD-devel] Problem with BS_VERSION_BUGGY_CHROMA_ROUNDING?

carlo.bramix carlo.bramix at libero.it
Sat Dec 24 16:20:14 CET 2005

I usually use "Tadzio's File compare".
It has also an option for compressing white spaces, so it allows to easily compare files like these ones.
However, I manually converted the file in the previous format with tab characters and I left some lines with the spaces if they are really different.
How about the true problem that forced me to start this message?

Sincerely,

Carlo Bramini