[XviD-devel] in interpolate8x8_halfpel_hv_xmm

peter ross suxen_drol at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 03:21:00 CET 2005

hello peter,

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 22:39:38 +0100 Peter Maersk-Moller
<peter at maersk-moller.net> wrote:
>I will first try to upgrade to latest XviD before testing any further.
>I will report back when I have any more useful info.

if it continues to fail, please capture a sample of the yuv data that is
being fed into xvidcore and causes it to segfault. this will enable us
to reproduce the fault, and hopefully locate and fix the problem.

we really do appreciate bug reports, but i must emphasise that locating
and fixing intermittent segfaults is difficult without samples to
reproduce the problem.

cheers,
-- pete