[XviD-devel] vbv patch

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Wed Feb 16 18:47:35 CET 2005

Hi,

since vbv compliance and the DivX profile are an important new feature in
XviD 1.1, I think the patch should be applied and another beta should be
released. After all, the current implementation of the DXN profiles in 1.1
beta1 is wrong, so your patch is imho more a bugfix than a new feature.

bye,
Michael