[XviD-devel] porting codec to palm os?

Pjuol Jola pjuol at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 10:56:07 CET 2005

Nicholas,

Thanks! That did helped.  I also checked out your
project page, (finally an open source player for Palm
is being developed).

I have a question though, you mentioned in the README
that you used various crude hacks in your port.  Are
these the resources, or something else?  I'm also
planning to port an ARM version of the codec, but this
is for my final year project...

Thankfully,
Pjuol