[XviD-devel] Run Time Error in encoder of xvid

Arun Tangri loveable.aryan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:54:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

    I am working on xvid codec on the windows platform and using
Visual Studio 6.0 to run and compile the programs. I am able to
successfully run the decoder portion but while running the encoder
portion the following message comes: "Trying to retrieve width and
height of the PGM header" and then after pressing enter or even
entering any pgm file name there comes an error which is:
"Wrong input format, I want YUV encapsulated in PGM".... Since I am
having less exposure to xvid codec I am not able to solve the problem.
I would be highly obliged if any of you people could tell me the
procedure to run the code...

note: The encoder's code is successfully compiled and build but the
problem is coming at the run time.

Thanks in Advance
Arun