[XviD-devel] Xvid with vidomi encoder

closedshop closedshop at gmx.de
Sat Jun 18 11:47:22 CEST 2005

Hi

Divx 6 is out.
I do not need the menue making function.
I support xvid, because it is opens ource.
But we need a simple easy encoder.
Divx has a drag and drop encoder.

Xvid need soon the same

I want to suggest to use vidomi.com encoder

and integrate this open source encoder into the xvid code and makle a
one in all installer,
Change the vidomi logo to xvid logo.

download vidomi installer
http://www.vidomi.com/download.php?op=geninfovid&did1=1

Download vidomi open source
http://www.vidomi.com/download.php?op=geninfo&did=5

The vidomi encoder has already xvid, but an very early version.
Vidomi is not updated, so please integrate vidomi into xvid.

We do not need an xvid codec, but we need an encoder only, that uses xvid,

Vidomi is easy to handle, if you change the code, please make a 700 MB
size Button in the frontend gui !!!!!

So just insert the avi or vob file, select ONE CD ROM for 700 MB and the
xvid codex is used with this vidomi installer,

Just as simple as possible !!!!

Hope you or someone with help can bring out an installer for this open
source encoder witht he actual xvid codec in a one in all installer.

thanks!