[XviD-devel] Regarding interlaced streams

Christoph Lampert chl at math.uni-bonn.de
Tue Mar 1 20:20:14 CET 2005

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, viswanath veera wrote:
>  In that, iam working on Xvid Decoder part. Iam having some encoded
> mpeg4 testing streams with me. All are working fine ..except interlaced
> streams (for example: foreman_inl.bits). For this stream the output is
> getting distorted.

Oh, it was decoding... sorry then.

It the foreman_inl.bits or others available publically? I don't remember
XviD having any trouble with interlaced, but if that really is the case,
it would be important to find out.

Btw. have you tried with an earlier version of XviD? 1.1 seems less tested
than expected.