[XviD-devel] stereo video streams

Luca Piccarreta piccarre at elet.polimi.it
Wed Mar 23 09:51:40 CET 2005

You could think of rectifying images before interlacing them.
Rectification is a homography (projection) of both images
in such a way that corresponding points on both images
share the same y-coord.
(I'm assuming that you're talking about a calibrated stereo
camera)
This *might* give you some improvement in coding efficiency.
Luca Piccarreta.