[XviD-devel] stereo video streams

Dirk Knop dknop at stud.uni-goettingen.de
Wed Mar 23 10:41:21 CET 2005

Hi again,

ok, right :-) How about interleaving the frames like this:
- cam 1: =A
- cam 2: =B
A1 B1 A2 B2...
so you don't use real interlaced frames but "sequentially interlaced" ones.

If I'm not mistaken, the difference in two images for stereoscopic
targets isn't really much, you could describe it as a angle-rotation on
the z-axis with a small "residue error" - sounds like GMC can be of help
here.

At least it's worth testing that I think.

Cheers
Koepi