[XviD-devel] Better defaults encoding options in MEncoder

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr
Thu Mar 31 17:08:47 CEST 2005

Hi there,
On this post:
http://edu.bnhof.de/pipermail/xvid-devel/2004-September/004546.html ,
Edouard Gomez seemed not satisfied with the default settings of XviD in
MEncoder.
Basically, the problem was that at that time, there were no way to unset
a particular encoding option.
Well, this problem has been fixed for a while now, before the -pre6
release actually, so all XviD "option" has a "nooption" counterpart.
It's therefore now possible to change default settings to the one you like.
Either post a patch here or on MPlayer ML, or give me a list of them
here, and I'll make sure that they'll make it into MPlayer's CVS.

Regards,
Guillaume