[XviD-devel] hey I'm back :)

Johannes Reinhardt Johannes.Reinhardt at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Nov 21 10:03:23 CET 2005

Hi,

I will try do a lambda based hvs plugin as a replacement for the AQ
based lumimasking, but I don`t know how much spare time I have the next
days. And there are other effects that could be exploited.

I recently read some papers about foveating and automatic fixation point
detection. Do you think this could be useful?

Johannes