[XviD-devel] hey I'm back :)

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Mon Nov 21 11:26:27 CET 2005

Hi Radek,

welcome back! And good to hear you have ideas for further improvements ;)
Note that there is e.g. avs input support in xvidenc now already but we
could of course additionally add avi/mp4/mkv output support and should also
care about proper implementation of profiles.

Also, Skal is working on multithreaded code and has made a lot (good and
bad) experiences with this recently. So you should check how your ideas
here overlap (or not) just to make sure you don't do things twice...

Regards,
Michael