[XviD-devel] Stream I used

Tom Jacobs T.R.Jacobs at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Sep 14 02:02:04 CEST 2005

http://www.cipr.rpi.edu/resource/sequences/index.html

here has some good sequences of all resolutions. i think from here you
will need to join the separate frame images into one big yuv file but
this can be done with the convert command (should be installed on most
Linux i think otherwise its made by imagemagic i think). if that doesn't
work and you have a ftp i can upload you come sequences.

also i have found that ffplay,   part of ffmpeg, is a very good player
of encoded sequences like mp4. i use it for my h264 work after i use
mp4create to produce the mp4 from the raw bitstream

as for the porting, i do not know what vxworks is. hardware, software,
OS etc. not sure i can help without know more about it. i have, with
partial success ported to simplescalar architecture if that would be of
help.

hope the project goes well

Tom