[XviD-devel] I would be interested in contributing to XviD...

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Tue Feb 14 23:24:05 CET 2006

Hi,

welcome to the list! There's no admission required to contribute to XviD.
So you're very welcome to post your patches and improvements here.

Regarding the MSVC support: actually, I don't find it so bad. Iirc, the
1.1.0 code compiles out of the box using the MSVC projects (if your setup
is ok: nasm, dshow SDK etc.). I have to admit that I never tried with
.NET 2005 so far. Can you describe what is the problem?

Regards,
Michael