[XviD-devel] I would be interested in contributing to XviD...

Radek Czyz radoslaw at syskin.cjb.net
Wed Feb 15 04:48:21 CET 2006

Hello Kerewin ;)

Just like everyone said, patches are welcome.

As for MSVC, v6 compiles everything perfectly, while .NET doesn't. The
problem is that .NET is unable to convert project files correctly - it
completely breaks nasm commandline (something about removing or adding
quotes).

The only realistic way to support .NET is to commit separate project
files. If you volunteer to make them, and support them from time to time
(changes to projects are very rare these days) then I don't mind
committing them to cvs (unless someone else disagrees).

Radek