[XviD-devel] xvid.ax compilation error

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Tue Feb 21 21:36:49 CET 2006

Hi,

iirc, debug.c is obsolete and has been removed. Everything needed is in
debug.h. Likely the mingw/cygwin makefile was not updated. Simply try to
remove debug.c from sources.inc and try if it compiles and links then.
Would be nice if you could report back so we could update the build files
on cvs accordingly then...

Regards,
Michael