[XviD-devel] Using XVID_CSP_INTERNAL

Radek Czyz radoslaw at syskin.cjb.net
Tue Oct 31 02:59:06 CET 2006

Hi,

 > 1) The Y stride for the stream is coming back as 1904, even though
the stream's horizontal dimension is 1774.

It's meant to be this way, XviD's internal buffers are larger than video.

 > 2) The first call to the decoder and every third call after that
returns a NULL pointer and stride values of 0.

Bframes? I'm not sure about that but perhaps there's no output for these
calls..
Either that or there's a bug somewhere, I don't think internal was
widely tested.

~Radek