[XviD-devel] Xvid 1.1.1 is available!
michael at xvid.org
Tue Oct 31 21:51:46 CET 2006
This is Xvid 1.1.1 release.
This release is Xvid 1.1.1 bugfix release. It is API compatible with
the previous 1.1.0 stable release.
Changes since 1.1.0:
* xvidcore library
- Fixed bug when frame-drop (N-VOP) feature is used in combination with
- Fix for premature EOF in xvid_decraw example
- Fixed potential crash on Intel EMT64 architecture
- Several fixes for IA64 platform (patch by Thomas Koeckerbauer)
- Fix for visual_object_verid vs. video_object_layer_verid problem
- Ensure intervening bytes are preserved in BitstreamInit()
* VFW frontend
- Prevent segfault when encoding application calls compress_end with NULL
codec context (PerfectDark at yandex dot ru)
- Profile definitions updates
* DShow frontend
- Add missing debug.c
The files are available in the download section of Xvid.org:
-- The "Xvid Team"
More information about the XviD-devel