[XviD-devel] where to find the latest CVS source?

Robert Swain robert.swain at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:39:45 CEST 2007

Hello,

On 20 Apr 2007, at 13:54, Michael Militzer wrote:
> there's the Xvid daily snapshot, which contains the latest CVS code
> zipped
> together every day at midnight:
>
> http://www.xvid.org/Downloads.43.0.html#c25
>
> The CVS server runs at cvs.xvid.org and can be accessed through web
> interface too:
>
> http://cvs.xvid.org
>
> You can also login using your favourite cvs client, standard procedure
> (pserver authentication, user: anonymous, pass: blank).

I think the problem is that people want to see a CVS command line or
so on the website alongside the tarball. On the old website, there
used to be CVS information and there isn't any more. At least, there
isn't in any intuitive place that I've been able to browse to or
search for. Such details would be appreciated.

Regards,
Rob