[XviD-devel] what is the container format used with xvid

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:44:00 CEST 2007

HI,

On 8/23/07, janaka priyadarshana <rpjanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> can i specifically define the container format that i would like to use,
> when use the example encoder to encored a video.

That I don't know, I only have experience of XviD used in a complete
application, such as FFmpeg, transcode or MEncoder. The example
encoder may output raw MPEG steams, or somthing else, but I doubt it
allows you to use several containers: since it's an example, it's been
certainly kept as simple as possible.

Guillaume
--
A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.
 -- Napoleon Bonaparte