[XviD-devel] How to use the xvid_encrew.c

janaka priyadarshana rpjanaka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:46:35 CEST 2007

ok i got it and it is ok to work with the example.

but still there are some problems. i am very sorry, if i am disturbing.

this .yuv file can not play with MPlayer (but as i know MPlayer can handle
.yuv files)

Also the output file that is outed form the xvid_encrev file (.m4v file) ,
could not play in MPlayer.

why is this, as i could see, i think that the output file is not a video
file

please help me to solve this...?

thanks