[XviD-devel] Creating QuickTime readable videos

Martin Dale Lyness martin.lyness at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 03:25:29 CEST 2007

Thank you kevin and Ranguvar!!!

I think you are both right, what i need is the container format for the raw
output from the XviD encoder. MP4Box should be usable, I was hoping for more
of a library style package that I could use API directly from my C program
in which i am creating visualizations using opengl.

Does anyone know of any tutorials on writing a complete encoder and
packaging class? It is not necessary as with the information i have from the
XviD and tools like MP4Box i can manage to create videos from my
visualizations but I am also interested in the details of this video
creation methods.

Martin