[XviD-devel] remark and question

joseph.codadeen@symbian.com joseph.codadeen at symbian.com
Thu Jun 14 11:11:08 CEST 2007

Is the 'Remark' section really a defect?
If so, what's the link to tracking this defect?

Thanks,
Joseph

Pannonvision <havasi at pannonvision.hu>
Sent by: xvid-devel-bounces at xvid.org
13/06/2007 09:15
Please respond to
Pannonvision <havasi at pannonvision.hu>; Please respond to
xvid-devel at xvid.org

XviD-devel at xvid.org
cc

Subject
[XviD-devel] remark and question

Hi,

Remark:

Maybe, I found a bug: the XVID decoder sometimes reads into the
unallocated memory after the compressed data. In my experiments extra
allocated 100 bytes solve this problem. It's not too often but
sometimes happens.

Question:

How can I disable the status dialog popup? After I have installed the
XVID codec pack the popup dialog always visible. After I disabled it
in the encoder configuration dialog it only shown for 0.5-1 second.
How can I disable this "feature"?

Best regards,

Laszlo

Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6
Boundary Row, Southwark, London,  SE1 8HP, UK. This message is
intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain
privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error
please notify postmaster at symbian.com and delete the message and any
attachments accompanying it immediately. Neither Symbian nor any of
its Affiliates accepts liability for any corruption, interception,
amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in
transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in
compliance with Symbian corporate policy.