[XviD-devel] xvid installer

Mostafa Ali extra_brain at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 11:33:40 CEST 2007

Hi I am a Game Developer and I use your wonderful codec XVID in my games video, but I face a little problem I don't know what is the necessary files that I should include in my project in order to make the codec be installed while I install my game (i.e. suppose that I want to create a setup program for your codec; what is the required dll files that I should include, what to register and where to be installed (
Thanks a lot.