[XviD-devel] XviDImage to Image

janaka priyadarshana rpjanaka at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 06:49:30 CET 2007

please can i know more about the input parameters that should given to
the XviDDecraw.java (example) file.

as it given in the build.xml file

      <arg line="-i my_xvid_example.m4v"/>
      <arg line="-d -c rgb24 -f pnm"/>

what should be the "my_xvid_example.m4v" (i want to know what should
be this file, how can i get this type of file )

and what does it mean by -d -c rgb24 -f pnm