[XviD-devel] compiling problem on different calling convention(stdcall)

Ik-Hwan Cho master at teddydino.com
Sun Nov 18 07:48:59 CET 2007

Hi all experts~

I am trying to compile current xvid latest project with another
different calling convention of 'stdcall', not 'cdecl'.
and I also wanna use x86 aseembly codes.
but at this time, I face serious error codes as following;

1>qpel.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_mp4v_V_Pass_Avrg_Up_8_Add_mmx at 20
1>qpel.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_mp4v_V_Pass_Avrg_8_Add_mmx at 20
1>qpel.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_mp4v_V_Pass_8_Add_mmx at 20
1>qpel.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_mp4v_H_Pass_Avrg_Up_8_Add_mmx at 20
1>qpel.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_mp4v_H_Pass_Avrg_8_Add_mmx at 20
.
.
.
.

As we all knows this project has no problems on 'cdecl' calling convention.
is there anyone who can fix these problems?
I need your help..

best wishes,
Teddy