[XviD-devel] Some minor issues in xvid 1.1.3

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Fri Nov 23 11:57:47 CET 2007

Hi,

thanks for the pointer. Note that the missing semicolon for IA64 is already
fixed on CVS head for a while. For the other issues you mentioned, fixes
have been committed to CVS.

The noexec-stack patch is interesting but seems to be gcc specific. We try
to keep the code generic so it can be compiled with (hopefully) arbitrary
c-compilers...

Regards,
Michael