[XviD-devel] BVOP problem

Anand Patel Anand.Patel at arm.com
Thu Oct 4 14:32:04 CEST 2007

Hi,,

I have the latest xvid code running on an ARM. When I decode and display
a video with B-Frames, the video playback appears to jump back and forth
between frames. This only occurs on videos with b-frames.

I call dec_main(...) as in the example, and test .... if
(xvid_dec_stats.type > 0). If so then i display the frame, else continue
decoding.

Thanks
Anand

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.