[XviD-devel] XviDImage to Image

Stuart Scott stuart at vuetec.com
Fri Oct 26 05:42:33 CEST 2007

I've modified it a little to make this more simple. The latest can be
found at

http://monitor.vuetec.com/sscott/jxvid.tar.gz

After you've decoded a frame you can simply pass the int array returned
by XviDImage.getRGB() to the constructor of BufferedImage using type
BufferedImage.TYPE_INT_RGB.

Rather than create a new BufferedImage for each frame you can call
BufferedImage.getRaster().setDataElements() passing it the same int array.

Stuart