[XviD-devel] XviDImage to Image

Sérgio Ricardo Palm Willrich sergio at seventh.com.br
Fri Oct 26 18:58:48 CEST 2007

Hi Stuart,

I was using the example(XviDDecraw) to test the new version and it shows
this error:

I was using a .avi and a .xvid file to test

at org.xvid.XviDImage.convertColourspace(XviDImage.java:60)

at org.xvid.XviDDecoder.output(XviDDecoder.java:3433)

at org.xvid.XviDDecoder.decode(XviDDecoder.java:403)

at example.XviDDecraw.main(XviDDecraw.java:217)

Have you an idea that what's should be happening  ?

Thanks!!