[XviD-devel] XviDImage to Image

Stuart Scott stuart at vuetec.com
Sat Oct 27 07:56:37 CEST 2007

Hi Sérgio,

If you know the resolution of the stream you can try passing the width
and height to the constructor of XviDDecoder.

Also note that the decoder is meant for decoding an xvid bitstream only.
You'll need to read the xvid bitstream from any container format that
you may be using before passing it to the xvid to decoder.

Stuart